Company Name and Description
CAPA India was established 18 years ago with a mission to be a leader in strategic aviation thinking, to make a positive difference to the industry. We have successfully completed 700+ global projects (including more than 225 in South Asia alone) and released hundreds of market analysis and insight reports.
We have a team of 50+ full-time specialist aviation consultants and analysts as well as senior advisors, which is expected to increase to 85+ by the end of this year.
Location: New Delhi
Title: Knowledge Analyst
Department: Knowledge Center
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assess and ensure that the deliverables are of high quality.
· Ensure that deliverables are aligned to and meet project and client requirements.
· Actively build and strengthen relationships internally and externally.
Project delivery related -
· Demonstrate industry or functional expertise.
· Preparation of reports/deliverables/ updates/ presentations of high quality in different formats for difference audiences.
· Demonstrate a goal-oriented solution-based approach to problem statements.
· Actively contribute to knowledge building sessions within the organization.
· Write clear, succinct, and powerful content on technical and non-technical topics.
· Display solid understanding of economic, financial, industry and general business concepts.
· Apply knowledge tools and learnings across industries and regions.
· Synthesize team and project learnings into knowledge tools and materials for internal and client usage.
· Assists in building and maintaining customized knowledge products.
People related –
· Ability to self-manage and manage the delivery of juniors.
· Enable and contribute to effective teamwork and work collaboratively.
· Ability to work effectively with people at all levels and across different teams within the organization.
· Communicate with external stakeholders in a credible and impactful manner.
Bachelor’s degree in related field of study (e.g., statistics, economics, English, finance, public policy, journalism) from a reputed university with a master’s degree in economics/ finance/ business/ MBA from top universities/ tier 1 institutes with demonstrated academic achievements.
At least 3+ years of post-qualification relevant experience in industry research/ economic research with demonstrated analytical expertise and ability to write impactful research content.
Skills and Professional Attributes
· Excellent spoken and written communication, relationship-building, presentation, and analytical skills.
· Flexibility, adaptability, intellectually curious, creative, and comfortable working with ambiguity.
· High degree of self-motivation and commitment to self-development and learning
· Strong analytical thinking process for problem solving and lateral thinking.
· Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required; data analytical expertise preferred.
· Excellent problem-solving skills leveraging data, analytical tools, and research methodologies.
· Ability to narrate a lucid, impactful, and visually appealing story and create innovative intellectual property.
· A reliable team player who is also an independent thinker.