Job Description- Consultant
The right fit candidate is a professional with business and strategy consulting background that includes experience in:
· Independently managing a small project or a module of large project individually or supported by a small team.
· Understanding the project/ client objective, and conduct comprehensive and effective research using both secondary and primary (interview, FGDs, surveys) to offer relevant actionable solutions.
· Conducting detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis (ranging from simple to complex)
· Actively carrying out complex market/ company assessments, consumer insight studies, demand/ supply analysis, benchmarking studies, review/ create analytical frameworks etc.
· Responsible for business analysis/financial analysis/macro and micro analysis/due diligence
· Interaction with internal and external subject matter experts on all sector developments to build a deeper understanding. Build industry focused relationship and networks of key contacts.
· Facilitate brainstorming sessions with project teams and provide strong leverage to the Project Lead in creating approach and work plan.
· Take complete ownership of final project delivery and ensure client satisfaction.
· Preparing client deliverables within deadlines while ensuring a comprehensive and structured output
· Min. Post-graduation (MBA, PGDBM) preferably from a leading B-school
Required Experience & Skills:
· At least 4-6 years of progressive experience in Business/strategy Consulting
· Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
· Zeal to learn and lead initiatives.
· Excellent data analysis and number crunching abilities.
· Proven Analytical skills, Self-starter attitude.
· Advanced level proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, & PPT (MS Office suite).